Facial Plastic Surgery: Edward Szachowicz, MD
4999 France Ave. S., Suite #210
Minneapolis, MN 55410
Phone: (952) 835-5665
Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Today many women and men are interested in alternatives to surgery for facial rejuvenation. Dr. Edward Szachowicz, an accomplished, double-boarded facial plastic surgeon, is equally committed to the artistry of nonsurgical treatments. He offers a range of nonsurgical treatments for facial and skin rejuvenation in Edina, Minneapolis, and personally performs each one to ensure optimal results and safety.
- Laser skin treatments can help you have skin that is smooth, radiant, and evenly colored. Dr. Szachowicz can tailor BBL™, HALO™ & SkinTyte™ treatments to the actual condition of your skin, cosmetic goals, and available recovery time.
- Injectables are quick, simple treatments that can enhance facial features and soften signs of aging. Options include BOTOX® Cosmetic, dermal fillers such as the JUVÉDERM® and Restylane® collections of fillers, and KYBELLA® for fat reduction.
- Chemical peels by SkinMedica® can help the skin become brighter and smoother with options formulated for both young and more mature skin.
- Microneedling with PRP uses a sterile device that makes micro punctures in the skin to initiate skin rejuvenation from within with little to no downtime.
- Medical-grade skin care products by Obagi® are proven safe and effective. They are available for many uses, including cleansing, protecting, and anti-aging. We also offer LATISSE® prescription eyelash growth serum and gloMinerals cosmetics.
Learn More About Nonsurgical Treatments
Are you ready to discover how Dr. Szachowicz can rejuvenate your look without surgery? Request a complimentary consultation using our online form or call (952) 835-5665 at Facial Plastic Surgery in Edina, Minnesota.